7 Tablespoons Of : Easy Sunday Morning Links Vol. 1



Welcome to Volume 1. Every Monday, I will start to put together a list of my favorite articles, recipes, photo journals, or anything pleasing to my eye that I think you might like. Sharing it with you on a Sunday because, who else doesn't enjoy a nice laid back Sunday Morning catching up on all of the fun things the internet has to offer? Theres just too much of it! Won't you take a look at what I loved to read this week?



1 - Naomi from Love Taza is my inspiration when it comes to everything, fashion, lifestyle, and travel related. Recently she went to Bermuda and of course now I want to go to Bermuda!

2 - MFAH just announced this AMAZING exhibit and I CANNOT wait to be able to go!

3 - Girlboss, Ellen from Hedley and Bennett my constant reminder to " Wake up and FIGHT! " I love watching her get all the recognition she deserves. Way to go, Ellen!

4 - Visiting the UK is one of my biggest dreams! I hope to be able to go in the near future. For now, I will go ahead and enjoy some beautiful Brighton Views.

5 - I cannot even believe that Iron and Wine will be coming to Houston!!! And better yet, He will be playing in one of my favorite parts of town. The Houston Heights. "Call It Dreaming" has been on repeat for the last two weeks on my playlist... I cannot get enough!

6 - Let's talk about my new favorite Houston Coffee Shop. Kraftsmen Baking. Seriously, if you're a native Houstonian, share both a passion for coffee and over the top cool and antique-y design, then this will soon become your favorite downtime coffee spot too. Recently I was able to enjoy an iced vanilla latte while reading the new Domino Magazine. It was the best!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!