1 Tablespoon Of : Last minute pictures of my outfit before going to bed? [X] CHECK!



Is it a bad thing to feel the need to take pictures of an outfit before going to bed? I would usually do this early in the morning, or even mid day during the weekend, but lately it feels like the only time i truly have to take pictures is late at night. How boring is that?
Or.. Maybe it could be that i'm just taking my procrastination to the next level and using my blog as an excuse to not continue my studying... UGH. well, it looks like my bed is calling my name so i guess i'm finally off to bed! I set up my alarm two hours before class to fit in some last minute studying before my test! Let's see how trying to wake up that early goes.

Hope everyone had an interesting and fun Friday!
Enjoy my silly pictures!



2 comments:

  1. i love your oxfords... too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat, and you in glasses is the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!