1 Tablespoon Of : Salt Lake City Trip: Preview




About a week and half ago i had the AMAZING opportunity to fly over to Salt Lake City, Utah with some very special friends. I still cannot believe i was in a different state a week ago! For those of you who travel constantly, i'm sorry if it seems weird for me to be super excited about a trip to a different State but, as some of you may have noticed already, I DON'T travel much at ALL! making a simple drive down downtown Houston for me is a pretty big deal so, you can just imagine how over the moon i was when i made this trip!
Anywho! I wanted to share with you all a few pictures from my trip to Salt Lake City, Park City, and Deer Valley Park. I will be posting more pictures very soon! I just couldn't wait any longer to share these on the page!
Well, Off to work I Go.
Enjoy!









{Don't Worry, Be Happy}



7 comments:

  1. aaaawww that babie is sooo cute you have a very lovely blog! i'd love to take a trip like this wow.

    xx

    id love to invite you to visit my blog http://euqinom7.blogspot.com
    E♥7

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos and a beautiful quote at the end!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm from slc and it is the best place on earth! i'm glad you enjoyed your stay here (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Glad you had fun :) Never been there but I'd love to go one day!

    http://www.katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has gotta be the cutest baby in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable photos! especially your baby in sunglasses, sooo cute :) glad you had a good time!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to salt lake or Utah for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!