1 Tablespoon Of : Oh, Christmas Tree. Oh, Christmas Tree.







Christmas Eve is here!!! Wow! The year is really almost over isn't it? There are so many things i have been thankful for this year that if i chose to write them down i would never finish! I am keeping this post short only because i want to get going with the new updates i want to make on this blog! I have been away from it for far too long! So glad to have the time to be making a new post :)
I hope everyone out there is feeling that holiday spirit that only comes around this time of year.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the cute little birds!!!
    Merry Christmas :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
    Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose
    Love, Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love t his top! & you :D

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!