5 Tablespoons Of : Meet The Makers. A Houston Food Blogger Event.
































Last week on my Birthday, Gabe and I went to my first ever Food Blogger Collective Event. Meet the makers was an opportunity to meet some of the most driven, hard working foodies in our Houston Community. It was so neat to be able to be in the presence of food lovers who have taken their love of food to the next level. Although each booth was absolutely amazing, my favorites of the night had to be Maple and Love (An amazing bakery here in Houston that takes baking to the next level with top notch ingredients and creative finishes) Malk ( A plant based Milk Company that makes THE best Pecan Milk! ) and Ripe ( The best vegan/vegetarian food truck in our City. They have THE best Kale Salad) It was truly an inspiring event. Right after we left, i wanted to go directly to my kitchen to create new recipes. Hopefully I'll be able to do so sooner than later. It was a great Birthday Evening with my favorite mister.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be reading your blog. I am especially excited that you were able to spend your birthday doing something I know you love. Thanks for the tips...I will definitely be looking for Maple and Love. Love you honey..Liz ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I had Pecan Milk before?!?! Looking forward to more post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there.thehoustonforum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this web site needs far more consideration. I’ll in all probability be once more to learn way more, thanks for that info. Houston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this web site needs way more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read rather more, thanks for that info. houstonlive

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!