5 Tablespoons Of : French Cuff Boutique Grand Opening.





































The French Cuff Boutique grand opening party was a blast! I received an invite from Kate earlier that week, and to my surprise, I happened to have a couple of hours free to attend the event. I'm so so happy that I went too! ( Hello, Bag of Girly Goodies and Delicious Treats upon arriving! ) The new location is now open and ready for successful business in the Town & Country area. To most Houstonians, this are is known as City Centre ( City Centre is a gorgeous part of Houston where we get Shopping, Entertainment, and Dining all in one place! Literally the best stores are there. ) The addition of the French Cuff Boutique to these popular shops is really one to look forward to. The welcoming staff greeting you at the door knowledgable about fashion and eager to help is the first thing that I liked about the boutique, but as I walked around looking at all the wonderful clothing items and accessories, I quickly fell in love with the immense thought and preparation given to the selection of clothes, shoes, and jewelry all around the store. Kairy-Tate Barkley and her team perfectly curate a boutique with a wide selection of fashion that can easily fit any local Houston woman's lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!