8 Tablespoons Of : Cute things that I WANT, but don't NEED : Vol. 1.

In the efforts of starting healthier monetary practices and increasing my savings habits like the responsible adult that I should be, I am planning to invest less on the tangible things that I often trick my mind into thinking that I need and starting a fun illustration series instead. Basically, I will draw all of the items that I usually see while window shopping online, or in person at one of my favorite stores, and instead of buying it, I will just draw it! This way, instead of getting that temporary high of having bought said item, the item that I thought I physically needed will actually get to stay with me in a different more permanent way. I know, I know, I sound kind of crazy, but I feel it's going to be a mutual benefit for both my bank accounts and my illustration skills. Win-win, right? Let's see how this goes... I will definitely have a hard time as I have tricked my brain into thinking every cute thing I see MUST BE MINE, but I've just reached a point where, I don't want every little thing I think that I need. Anyway, here goes nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!