1 Tablespoon Of : Hello, Wednesday!!.






3 more days until my 20th Birthday! I'm not too sure if i'm all that excited about leaving my teen years behind just yet. It's kinda bittersweet. But anyway! I really do hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! We are having beautiful weather here in Houston and i really wish i could have the time to just enjoy it the whole day long! But, I have to go to work :P So, if you're having great weather where you are right now, please go ahead and ENJOY it for me :) 
{Don't Worry, Be Happy}

7 comments:

  1. cute dress, simple n cute! love the necklace!!!

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!! You look so great in black dear! Love the dress, the shoes, the glasses and I adore the charm necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's finally starting to warm up here in Oregon as well, and like you, I'm inside at work. Boo!

    Love the glasses! They're very cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress and lovely shoes! I always love the pop of colors in your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes!! Love them. :) Happy early birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is beautiful! I love necklaces like that :)

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!