1 Tablespoon Of : Wear The Rainbow.



Happy Happy Monday Everyone!!
The best thing about incorporating color into your outfit is that it somehow seems to make your day better. Am i the only one who feels this way?  I sure hope not! If you are not usually the type of person to wear this much color in just one outfit, I would suggest for you to start out with one colorful statement piece at a time and slowly add more color to your wardrobe! I have realized that focusing on what others may think of the way you dress is a total waste of time. Be YOU and wear what makes YOU happy.





{ Don't Worry, Be Happy}

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these colors! And that necklace is so fun. You look great!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally rocking that look sweetie!! yes adding bright happy colors to your outfit totally makes the day soooo much better! i am wearing bright colors to and having a great day!

    happy monday!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do color so well! Lovely look as usual, and I love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes. Tied in with the rest of your rainbow lovely colors, it's just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy look, I adore it!

    xoxo
    Froso

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO cute. I love all of these colors on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. New blog design, looking very nice!
    :-)

    TravelDesignery.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute little yellow heels! : )
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your skirt, your whole outfit! Great use of all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so pretty! i love the vibrant colors.
    Great blog as well.

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the colors, you mixed them really well! :) I especially like the yellow shoes, very cute.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. Your blog banner is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am reading this as I am wearing all black and gray....yeah I see the problem

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!