1 Tablespoon Of : R is for Random.







Have you ever just had the urge to take pictures for no reason what so ever? Well, this is the outcome of my random evening photo shoot. Emphasis on the random part of it. Also, my hair is in that awkward short/medium length kind of stage and i am so very confused on what to do with it! I am trying to stick with the goal of letting it grow out as much as i can but the urge of getting a drastically short hairdo just won't leave me alone! I;m not going to do it this time though! 
I hope you all had an awesome long weekend! I know i did! I got to catch up on those many lost hours of sleep and i am ready to start this week off right! :) 
  
Fake Silly Mustache + Late Night Coca Cola = This Random Picture.

P.S! Make sure to stop by my *3 Tablespoons Of : M is For Mmmm..That Looks Good!* Tab for a couple of pictures of my 4th of July Hot Dogs! They turned out to be SO yummy!

10 comments:

  1. You look very pretty and your eye make up is so nice!
    Cute blog, I'm a new follower!

    http://bellyandbone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. haha! Love the pictures! My hair is in that stage too. I tend to wear it up during this "I don't know what it is" stage. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomness is always great and I totally get what you mean about just taking pictures for the heck of it. Love the purple eye-shadow. Not a lot of people can pull off that color as well as you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That in between stage of growing your hair out can be so annoying! I'm always sooo tempted to cut it when I'm there too, but stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you! You're just too gorgeous... This makeup look reminds me so much of a recent one Selena Gomez did at an awards ceremony by putting lavender shadow beneath her eye and on her lids. You look so much like her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! I'm obsessed with your makeup! Such gorgeous colors on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! I LOVE your eye makeup! Thank you so much your lovely comments always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are SO beautiful! your hair is so shiny and healthy looking. definitely following!

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have such a beautiful friend :D

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!