1 Tablespoon Of : Life's A Garden... Dig It!!








And of course my shoe laces are untied... How i managed to continue on with my pictures without noticing? Yeah, i have no idea either. 
On to less confusing things... Well, Sort of. I am so ready for school to start back up! I should be dreading the idea, but i am just so excited to finally be studying something i am incredibly passionate about! I'll be sharing a  few pictures of my new school soon! I am so EXCITED!
Well, off to work i go! If you are lucky enough to be staying in at home today i would suggest you relax and enjoy your day. Not many of us are as lucky as you today! 
Happy Monday Everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Ohh gorgeous look hun, haha don't worry bout the laces looks guud!!! haha^^

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo cute! That dress is adorable! And I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute with that dress. Its really gorgeous! Love it...

    Please check out my fashion blog if you have time. I'm following you, please follow mine too. Thanks.

    xxx
    Suzy
    http://www.chic-xie-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in this dress. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you didn't trip! I love those shoes, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh, these photos are so pretty ^^ your dress looks beautiful paired with that blouse! You rock! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics, I love how you add the graphics in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures, you look so cute! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit :) That is pretty awesome following something you are passionate about.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, this dress is to D.I.E. for! you look wonderful! ♥

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!