2 Tablespoons Of : A Quick Trip To The Zoo.








If you haven't already noticed by looking at a majority of my pictures, I LOVE going to the zoo. The Houston Zoo is one of my all time favorite places. While i absolutely enjoy getting to see a variety of beautiful animals here, my favorite thing to watch for is the excitement coming from all the little kiddos around. Being around all of that happiness is good for the soul. Holt was particularly wide eyed, excited, restless, red cheeked, and extra sweaty today. A few of the characteristics shared by others around him in this Texas heat!. Hope you are all Enjoying your Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Aww he's adorable! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your son is so cute! Great photography and I'm glad I can experience it without being hot and sweaty. I know what the Texas heat is like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been a while since I have been to the zoo, these pictures make me miss it.

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!