2 Tablespoons Of : A Very Late Wedding Post. [ Lindsey and Brian ]






















I can't believe i waited this long to post these pictures up! looking back at these pictures make me miss this wonderful couple and that beautiful day in Teague, Texas. 
I had the honor of being able to attend Lindsey And Brians Wedding back in May of this year, and let me tell you, It was Simply Amazing! As you can tell, most of the beautiful personalized decorations were hand made  which made the atmosphere and feel of the wedding that much more special. From the hand written menu on an antique window to the antique brooches in the bouquets. Everything was PERFECT! so glad i was there! 
Congratulations to Lindsey And Brian! <3

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely wedding. I love all the little details they put into. Especially love the door entrance into wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wedding looks gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!