2 Tablespoons Of : Polka Dot Dress.







The weather here in Houston is definitely starting to feel more like fall. Yesterday as soon as i came outside, i felt the best cool breeze. I have forgotten how nice the cool weather felt like with all this Texas Heat! Well, it looks like cooler weather will be here in no time and i am anxiously waiting to be able to wear tights, boots, scarves, hats, and any other clothing items i am not able to wear in the heat. I am thinking about also incorporating some of my summer shoes, like the ones i am wearing here ^ with black tights to bring them along to my fall wardrobe. Hope it works out for me.
I am currently on My way to work now so, if you are at home relaxing, and enjoying your Sunday off like one should be doing, i am already jealous.

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. This polka dress is very cute. While I am not as keen on flatforms, these sandals are a nice compliment to this dress. You look wonderful.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog - I follow You and I really hope that You like my blog too! :)

    xx San
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your dress is so cute and I'm really loving those wedges too (; Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog dear <3

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is SO adorable, love it paired with the platforms too + you look gorgeous, girly!! I'm so excited for the cooler temperatures. I can't wait to start adding layers to my outfits again, yay! xo V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that dress is cute! And black tights will always be the perfect transition into fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, very pretty dress :)
    Come check out my new post, Dress Shirt.

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most perfect shoes EVER. Love the platform on them. Looking cute my dear!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty dress! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its funny that around this time I also cut my hair short.

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!