1 Tablespoon Of : Saturday Morning.



Biology is NOT my best friend... Especially when it requires me to wake up at 6:30am to be in class at 7:30AM. I would be able to sleep in until 7:00 if i didn't take so long getting ready in the morning! It all pays off though so i try not to focus on how early i get up! All in all i had a good Saturday morning. My brain is overwhelmed with Biology, but still i'm okay and ready to enjoy the rest of my Saturday. I am in need of relaxed day I hope today is the day!


I hope you all have or are having a great Saturday! It's beautiful outside! Go out to walk, get an ice cream cone, ride a bicycle or just sit and enjoy what you are lucky enough to see with your beautiful eyes.


5 comments:

  1. I just fell in love with that lovely ring<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors yellow and blue together. so fun and happy. the ring is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute outfit!!!

    love the colours :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i LOVE that ring... i don't think i've ever seen one like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I absolutely love this outfit! the color combination- the shoes- and the ring

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!