1 Tablespoon Of : Ferris Wheel.Funnel Cake. And a fish named Goldie.




Can you guess where i spent my Saturday afternoon at?? Yep, that's right. You guessed it! With my two sisters at The Carnival!!! and i am a bit ashamed to admit that as much as i want to say I only went to take my little sister out for a good time, I had a blast myself! I couldn't have asked for a better first Carnival experience.


Highlights Of Our Day:

-Arriving at the Carnival!
-Looking at Natalie's shocked little face when she saw all the fun rides. Her eyes were wide opened! Especially when she saw the Ferris Wheel.
-Getting to ride the Ferris Wheel! (Way too high up for comfort, it was all better after a few minutes though)
-Enjoying my surroundings. It's always fun to see other people enjoying themselves and having good quality time with family. I love to see that.
-Capturing a silly video of Natalie riding her first ride all on her own! She is growing up way too quick!
-Helping Natalie win her little pet fish "Goldie". Although i must say, my little sister has amazing throwing skills. She was the only one out of everyone else who was playing who won her fish fair and square! She got a ball inside a bowl all on her own!
-Eating Funnel Cake for the First time EVER!! yes, i know. I'm a bit late on this one. I rate funnel cake 3 1/2 stars, Only because it gave me a terrible stomach ache afterwards. But i'm glad i finally know what it tastes like.

























All in all, I had a very fun Saturday afternoon. In my opinion I don't think anyone is ever too old to enjoy Carnivals. Theres something there for everyone at any age. So if theres ever a Carnival near you, I suggest you find any excuse to just get up and go!

11 comments:

  1. adorable pictures!
    & I love pikachu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FUNNEL CAKES! So much I had to type it in all caps haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg its such a long time since i've been to a carnaval:( It's SO MUCH FUN! I'm jalouse of your and your sisters:) it looks like you had a great time:) and you all look so cute!

    xoxo
    fashionfabrce

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like much fun!! And your top is gorgeous

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lot of fun!!! you have such a cute blog. check out my blog .discover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! You have a fun blog
    Now following you, follow back if you like XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics, looked fun and your sister is a cutie!
    Random fact: ive got a bikini the same print as your background...just thought of that ;)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful images! Your blog is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your sisters are SO CUTE! I love all these pictures!! You look like so much fun to hang out with!

    Livy Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you are having so much fun!!

    I can't wait for the carnival to come to Sydney too. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant believe it took you this long to have a funnel cake. It is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!