1 Tablespoon Of : Conny at the BEACH!!!!!! (Finally!)


This post is a very exciting post for me! Not only because i get to share more pictures with you all, but because i'm sharing pictures with you all on my first trip back to Galveston after 10 years! yep, It's been 10 years since i've seen water! i mean, i see water daily, but you'll know what i mean! REAL OCEAN WATER! and OH MAN was i excited! The smell and the sounds of the beach on a relaxed Sunday Morning are all so soothing and just good for the soul. Can you just imagine the sound of the water, the sound of Seagulls flying around, and just getting to relax and take it all in. These are the moments when all you can say is "Life Is Good".













Can't wait to go again!

9 comments:

  1. cute swimmers, great pics and lovely blog again ;). hanx for the comment on mine :)


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! And you're so cute in a hat!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jealous that you're on the beach! I wish beach weather would come here already! Very cute bathing suit--the polka dots really make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness. You are adorable! Miss beach bombshell. I need to get a floppy hat for the summer:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Yay! I do love love love the beach. I live close to it, its on my doorstep. I take that for granted, i can't imagine how good it must feel to see the sea after ten years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics, I love the beach!!! :)

    xoxo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! I love sandcastles! Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you and that floppy hat! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!