1 Tablespoon Of : The Houston Zoo. No Big Deal..... AHHH!




Haha. The title is completely the opposite of how i feel right about now! If only i could really really express how happy i am about this post on writing i so would!! I'm just so happy to share this with you all!

Okay, So I finally, FINALLY visited the Houston Zoo!! ( let me just try to explain what a milestone this is for me ) I have lived in Houston for 15 years and this Saturday i took my first trip EVER to the Zoo. All i can say is that i had such an amazing time. I was so excited to be there! I can honestly say i looked more excited than about 60% of the little children there. Haha. My sisters and I had such a great time there. I'll definitely be going again very very soon! I was so excited about going to the Zoo that i completely forgot to bring an extra set of batteries for my camera! so, please excuse the lack of pictures! ( Trust me i would have taken a whole lot more!) I even took some shots of the grass *not just any grass! Zoo grass!* but, i felt you all have probably seen that many times before :P Enjoy!























My Sisters <3 
~ Have You Visited Your Nearest Zoo Yet?

{Don't Worry, Be Happy}

8 comments:

  1. Love animals it was a nice choice!
    your dress it's amazing !

    Kisses from Portugal*


    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it !
    xx

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect zoo outfit! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love these pics, I'm so inspired, I cant wait to go to my zoo!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your wonderful pics! Fantastic sandals! Follow you) follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lovely,

    You look so mega sweet!! Love this look so.

    Your photos are so amazing, I really loved the giraffe one.

    Oh haha and the cockroachy one was really creepy. I have a phobia of cockroaches; I cry and run really fast away when I see one. :|


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks so great on you! And this is making me want to go to the zoo, asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Conny, there was a time I would hate going to the zoo, i felt like we went to it for school field trips almost every year..but now it has been years since then and wouldnt mind going back.

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!