1 Tablespoon Of : Rain Boots.



Hey, Hey, HEY! and Happy Monday to everyone reading! Hope the day treated you all well! 
I am so ready to just sit down, eat some good food ( Tonight I'm having a Subway sandwich, but that's still considered good, right? ) and watch some Netflix and just relax for the few hours that i can. 
I usually try to start the week in a positive attitude and believe it or not this helps my day go smoothly, but today i had a particularly tough day at work. We have two of our 1 year olds walking all over the classroom already and making sure they stay safe it's a job in it's own. I guess all of the babies just had the case of the Monday's. After work was over I still somehow managed to make it to my ADR (Cardio Workout) class right after work and i can honestly say that weirdly enough the workout helped me get in a more relaxed mood. Funny how that works. So now, I'm off to devour my turkey sandwich and watch some good shows.

What show is currently on your T.V ?








How cool is this random little building built out of sticks and leaves? I happened to look over this little area while taking some pictures and caught this just standing there. Whoever built this was feeling that inner architect in them. So glad i caught this little detail in such a big park!

9 comments:

  1. Love the print on the dress! The rainboots are to die for! Clever idea taking pics on a playground...it gives you a lot of interesting and very eye catching angles. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i'm in love with your look! you're so stylish. hehe.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these boots. amazing. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!
    i love your horn rimmed glasses and earrings!
    and oh i'm currently hooked on 'community' and 'the middle'!

    http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that dress and your glasses are so adorable!!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, its such a cute look. haha at the little building, great!

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! I love the turquoise tights and your rainboots are darling.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic! such a great outfit :) and you're beautiful to boot!

    i love your blog, girlie, i'm so glad i happened upon it. the background is great and so is the whole 'happy' feel. you remind me to be happy throughout the day when i see your posts! how great is that :)

    feel free to come over and say hello and follow if you'd like. we'd really love that and we'd love to have you around.

    <3, kandice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you doll! I love your pictures---I need some rainboots :/

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!