1 Tablespoon Of : That embarrassing kind of casual sort of day.




Literally just came home from a fun day of Babysitting two sweet boys. It's 12:05am and I'm super tired BUT! never too tired to make a post!
*AHHH! before i go on i must share an embarrassing moment i just had, It seems that i have these moments on a weekly basis, maybe even daily at times.. After i finally put both boys to sleep i was feeling so exhausted that i decided to just casually lay down on the guest bedroom floor near the boys bedrooms to rest my back. "Casually"? because everyone does this, right? haha. Anyway, i figured that i would just be resting my eyes and my back.. Next thing i know i hear "Ms. Conny?, Ms. Conny?, You can stay in the guest bedroom tonight if you'd like" AHHHHHHH!!! *screaming in my head*  i was so embarrassed. I'm sitting here telling myself that i cannot possibly be the only person who has gone through this....
Note to self: Bring a 5hr Energy drink next time you Babysit. It'll save you some embarrassement. 
I need to get that out of my thoughts fast! you guys, it was sooo embarrassing!!






{Don't Worry, Be Happy}

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry be HAPPY! hehe thx for the sweet comment hun, love tis look casual n chic awesome boots!!! Aw love babysitting, I was babysitting my sis 3 year old yesterday!!!

    xoxo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Ahh I"m sorry for laughing but it's just that I too land in those embarrassing awkward moments pretty much on a daily basis. Don't worry!! =)

    And i just wanted to say that your blog layout is so original! I love how it is pattern after a recipe book (I hope that i got that right..). And those boots are super cute. I'm so glad I stopped by. =)

    -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos dear, you look great :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you look so cute!

    Hehe I totally get you though, I fall asleep very easily EVERYWHERE! 1 minute and I am out like a light. ;P


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are AWESOME and I love this outfit completely. I would so wear this. I love the color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am sucker for boots and these are amazing!---We all have embarrassing moments

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!