1 Tablespoon Of : WhatTheBabiesWore



Hello! I just want to thank YOU for taking these few moments out of your day to visit my blog! It is tremendously appreciated by me! I love meeting new bloggers so, please don't hesitate to say a quick "Hello" or even a "What's Happening" I'm a nice person, I promise! :)
I hope all of you had a great Thursday! T.G.I.A.F! ( Thank God It's Almost Friday! ) right?

~ So, as i mentioned in a post before, i spend a huge chunk of my day raising 8 beautiful babies. And i want to get my little babies involved in my blog somehow, I had to really sit down on this one to think of the safe-est ( How do you even spell that? ) way to do so. As i was with them today i noticed how fashionable all my little babies are, and I mean it when i say fashionable. These babies could be on catwalks! So, i decided to start sharing some of their outfits with you all each week. It's crazy how cute baby clothes have become over the years. I really wish i would have thought of this idea sooner because then i could have shared their winter past looks. But the warmer weather is finally here along with cute warmer weather outfits to share!
Here are a few shots i took today of their casual outfits. I LOVE my Babies and their cute outfits. Hope you all like these.

{WhatTheBabiesWore}





~This is going to be no easy task! Not only because keeping a baby still for a picture is almost impossible but, Let me tell you something, Babies+A Shiny Camera+Curious Baby Mouths = A Very Slobbery Camera... Totally worth it though! 

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors of children's clothes!! ♥

    Hehe and yup my rings had words and drawings on them.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    and come visit COSMICaroline to see the ongoing, 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a darling blog!
    great concept.


    ♥,
    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwww, what a brilliant way to get them involved. LOVE THEIR OUTFITS...SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the color! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!