1 Tablespoon Of : Saturday Morning.




Hi, Everyone!! I hope the week has treated you all well! It's Saturday, and oh my goodness am i glad that it is finally the weekend! I have had such a long week!
I'm off to Biology class and afterwards i am sure i'll be back in bed taking a much needed nap.

My goal for today is to work on at least one sketch. I used to love to sketch daily before i started my crazy work schedule.. And lately i can't recall the last time i worked on one.









{Don't Worry, Be Happy}

8 comments:

  1. love your shoes so so cute!!!! :D

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are soo pretty!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - YOU look great !
    Joanne
    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Loving this combination! Chambray shirts are the best and can be paired with just about anything! =)

    -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute! Love your pants paired with the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy pants, those things are amazing! And the shoes are fabulous as well. You look amazing! I'm your newest follower.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!