1 Tablespoon Of : Country Wedding.




















Dear, Stephanie and Jake.
I am beyond honored to have been part of one of the most special days of both of your lives! I can't even begin to explain how beautiful the wedding was! It is truly amazing how strong love can be when it is set by god on the hearts of two amazing, deserving, and kind souls. I will never forget the look on Jake's face when he saw You, Stephanie, walking down that aisle, Of course I was already aware of how much you both love and respect each other, but in that moment when I saw Jake start to tear up from the excitement of seeing his beautiful bride being walked down the aisle, I knew that you two were made for one another no doubt about it!. You both deserve all the happiness and blessings that god brings your way. I love you both and hope you have the most romantic and relaxing honeymoon ever! 
[Congratulations!!!]

8 comments:

  1. pretty pics, love weddings!!!! New post btw :D

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh beautiful wedding! looks like it was a marvelous day! love all the unique details. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness what a lovely wedding. The colors are gorgeous and I love the look the bride gave all her girls (to die for earrings!)

    Also, wanted to let you know I'm passing the versatile blogger award to you. Congrats :) (check my blog if you have any questions)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I love LOVE weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, pretty! i love the cowboy boots!
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, fun day! I love the cowboy boots!!

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!