1 Tablespoon Of : Pink Saturday.








Hello, Perfect Shade of Summer Pink Lipstick! You are JUST what i have been searching for. I am so so glad we have found each other! :) [ Rimmel's "In Vogue" Hot Pink Lipstick]
Today has been a perfectly lazy Saturday. I do have to admit it has felt awfully weird not having something work or school related to worry about or stress about today. I could really use more days like these! 
Hope you all have an awesome rest of the weekend! 

{Don't Worry, Be Happy}

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! You are absolutely lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME with that lipstick and that headband! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. The color brings out the best in you. =) Wear more colors please.
    Im followig now, and maybe youll visit me some day.




    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I adore the colour of the lipstick! And the way you have done your hair looks gorgeous! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures. you are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are gorgeous. Your makeup looks so fabulous and I love your headscarf!

    Have you checked out my giveaway yet? It's a good one.
    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  7. This.Is.Just.The.Cutest! You're just the cutest! I'm so obsessed over you makeup and your adorable smile. It just lights up your entire face and is too beautiful! I love the polka dot scarf in your hair, too :D

    Thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You are sooo cute! And man I am loving that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that shade of lipstick! actually i love the whole makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lipstick is beautiful, i wonder if they still have it..hmmm

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!