1 Tablespoon Of : Hey, Thursday!!!






It's Finally Thursday!! This of course means tomorrow is FINALLY Friday! Excuse my over excitement but i am oh so ready for the lazy weekend i have planned for myself! It involves me in my bedroom watching a whole lot of 'Take Home Chef' Episodes on Netflix and maybe getting up for some snacks here and there.. haha Excited weekend ahead of me :P
I'm not sure if many of you have heard of a band called Death Cab For Cutie but, if you haven't let me tell you, you are truly missing out! A couple of days ago they released their brand new album Codes & Keys and i couldn't be any more excited about it! I'm going to share with you my favorite song so far from the Album! Enjoy it! and Enjoy this beautiful Thursday!
Thanks For Stopping By!

11 comments:

  1. I love your dress, and your weekend plans.

    I absolutely adore death cab for cutie, they are up there in my top five favorite bands of all time.

    I didn't know their new album was out yet, i hope its out in the UK!! I'm off to check. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole ensemble! Shoes are exquisite...right down to the color.

    Absolute fan of Death Cab! Listening to their album now, actually and you and I happen to share that same favorite song :) Great minds think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute sweetie, the hair, those shoes and spectacles, and your sweet smile are perfect. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are super cute! love! thanks for the blog lovin'!
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look, pretty dress!!! Adorable shoes :)


    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore your dress, you look so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute! I looove your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shoes! you are so pretty dear.

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are adorable!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like death cab, just havent heard them in a while...maybe have to update myself on their music

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!