1 Tablespoon Of : TAFFY.

So, i have still yet to set foot in a Buc-ee's. I don't say this out loud too much because i always seem to get "What!!!?? are you serious? what is wrong with you?"... BUT! i got my hands on something from inside this well known store/gas station ( Still not quite sure what it really is! ). Have you ever been to a Buc-ee's?


I love how colorful and fun the colors are inside the bag! The Best Taffy I have ever had! ( so far at least )
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I have never had taffy - at least I don't think I have. Maybe it has a different name in New Zealand.

    Just discovered your blog and would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. taffy is so fun! i'm not one for the taste but i adore the bright colors. they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard of such a place! it sounds adorable though.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think buc-ees is only in certain parts of Texas. Its a big Texas gas station. I have even bought Tshirts from there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!