1 Tablespoon Of : Funny Girl



I was feeling a bit inspired by the 1960's Film "Funny Girl". I just got done watching this movie today and completely fell in love with everything Barbara Streisand wore! Those beautiful Hats, Coats, and her Make- Up!  If you have Netflix make sure to give this movie a try! I just love everything about the 1960's and even though i didn't go all out on making my outfit completely 60's inspired, i feel the lovely hat gives the outfit just the perfect touch!.
Happy Tuesday!



12 comments:

  1. I LOVE Funny Girl!~ You're adorable! I love the dress and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your hat, your blog, and the movie Funny Girl!

    - S from Following the Walkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with this dress! where did you get it?!?
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing dress, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your blog! All ur outfits are so beautiful. I'm a new follower of ur blog. Follow me back. Thanks!

    Check out my Fashion Blog! http://www.vivalavida7.blogspot.com/ Let's get fruity with some of the most juiciest trends of the season! xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress; I have the exact same one in red! :D

    You are looking good.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Funny Girl. it is seriously one of my favorite movies of all time. And you look ever so lovely in this dress! I love the bright blue and the pattern :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your eyeliner and outfit! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I will try to sent you a comment but I don't know if you'll understand me because I'm french and my english is not really good! I love your website, it's very funny! you are like a simply girl with a good style! Have nice day, Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never actually watched Funny Girl- just know somethings about it because of Glee

    ReplyDelete

A Tablespoon Of : Your Lovely Comment : Thank You For The Love!